Friday, December 26, 2008

The one for me

Well, I subscribe to the romantic notion that somewhere out there, there's someone meant for me (umm, well...just for me...i am a bit possessive u see :))...just penned down something towards this end
__________________________________________
Where? I have no clue,
But I know it is true,
That somewhere, the one for me does await,
Waiting to be united with me by fate.

She may be,
Just round the alley,
Passing before me daily,
Just that I don't notice.

OR

She may be,
A thousand miles away,
Where the winds hold sway,
Kissing her silky hair gently.

Where? I really have no clue,
But I know it is definitely true,
That somewhere out there, the one for me does await,
Waiting to be finally united with me by fate.
____________________________________

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is waiting yaar... go find her