Saturday, August 16, 2008

Memories

The glowing warmth of her smile,
The sweet chats every once in a while,
The long walks in the weather fine,
The nights when we'd by the candle dine,

Those truly were the days divine,
The water, too, was intoxicating like wine,
And the mere sound of her voice fine,
Sent warm shudders down my spine.

Now, begone are the days that were so dear,
Yet, I cling onto the memories mere,
For they still bring a smile to my face,
And I wish the times will soon return by god's grace.
----
Every once in a while I think a bit of Kats so please pardon my romantic monologues (a pep up poem is next on the cards promise ;))...Raksha Bandhan today...celebrated with bro, and cousins...had a great time and ate a lot (for me, the two are somehow strongly related :P). And to top it off I slept during the day (yippee)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent Poem ... Wonderful :)

I m truly a fan of yours now