Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Natural sojourn


Blogging after a looong time again :)...but by now, I guess the readers of this blog (if there yet remain any) would have become accustomed to the infrequent updates.

Seeing that my intellectual capacity and also my limited vocabulary are very much unlikely to be the source of works having great literary value every other week, I have decided to veer off from my domain of poems and the likes and shall, from now on, write about...well...anything under the sun. This is in the hope that the increased subject matter that I can now choose to write about will result in an increase in the frequency of updates :)

**---------------------**

Standing by the cliff, I gaze out into the horizon. I am greeted by the numerous cascading ranges of mountains, gently fading away into the sky. A cool gentle breeze blows by me, ruffling my hair. The breeze itself is intoxicating, full of the fragrance of myriad flowers.

The sound of the wind crashing into the mountains is punctuated by the chirping of birds and the rustling of leaves. The trees sway to and fro majestically, their movement in perfect harmony with each other.

The sun peers out of the clouds occasionally, briefly imparting the sky a brilliant, almost surreal golden hue. When this happens, the sun's rays rush down to the earth, meeting first with the highest peaks and then flowing down into the valleys, filling them up with gold. It truely is a sight to behold.

It has been a long time since I have felt so carefree...

No comments: